YR2/KS1 Primary Teacher - Westminster
*YR2/ KS1 Experiance
* Develop and nurture
* Fundamental Skill
As an KS1 YR2 teacher you will be responsible for providing the children with the fundamental skills in which they can further develop to reach their true potential. You will provide a safe fun learning environment which stimulates the ' children's learning. You will encourage pupils creative development and be able to observe, monitor and assess pupil progress.
What do we look for?
* Strong Knowledge of the KS1 YR2 Curriculum
* Able to make a significant impact on the children's learning
* Set high expectations for learning and behaviour
* Be able to create a fun and safe learning environment
* Be able to meet individual needs of the class
So if you are a qualified primary teacher with a passion for YR2 KS1 and are looking to work in Camden North London we would love to hear from you. Please submit an up to date CV or contact 0203 794 8988 for more details.