The Headteacher is seeking a confident teacher with at least one year's teaching experience in EYFS or lower KS1 to join his school as a Reception Class Teacher.
* Reception Class Teacher* September 2017* Friendly, Good School* East London, Havering
The successful candidate will have experience of teaching EYFS or lower KS1, although Reception class teaching experience would be an advantage. The children at the school are well behaved and enjoy learning.
The school is a stones throw away from its nearest over ground station and well served by buses. It also has a staff car park.
- Formal Teaching Qualification (QTS)
- PGCE, B.Ed. or recognised equivalent
- Previous EYFS or Lower KS1 Experience.
- Previous Reception experience would be an advantage.
- Be able to provide 2 teaching related references
The salary for this EYFS position is dependent on experience.
Please apply with an up to date CV to Emma @ Uniform, Education be considered for this position.