- Year 4 Primary Teacher
- September 2018
- Great pay
- Full time
Uniform Education is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Year 4 Primary Teacher to join a well-respected Primary school in Camberley, Surrey.
The school aspire for all their children to be happy and become confident, secure, caring individuals who achieve personal success and a love of learning, enabling them to be the best that they can be throughout their lives. Their belief that the staff at the school should do everything that they possibly can to ensure that the children at the school reach their individual potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher who would like to join a well-established school.
- A passion for Children's learning and development.
- A willingness to try new things and to develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school from September please contact .