Uniform Education are excited to be partnering with a highly successful primary school in the London borough of Lambeth that is looking for a passionate and creative Year 1 teacher to join their community school as soon as possible. This is a new school which is affiliated to a successful Educational Trust.
The school is focused on developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the outcomes for children and their families.
The school believe in the following:
- Ambition: setting high expectations for myself and others
- Respect: respecting myself, others and the world around me
- Collaboration: learning from and with my family, teachers, peers and community
- Integrity: developing integrity; doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching
- Drive: working hard and putting effort into everything I do
- Exploration: exploring facts, ideas and concepts
The school are looking for a class teacher who will be able to share and can contribute to the implementation of these values. If you are successful in your application, you will join a staff who are hard-working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our children.
In return, you will enjoy:
- A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
- A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
- Future leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to work across the Trust
- A supportive professional community
If this sounds the sort of environment you would enjoy working in, you are a qualified primary school teacher that is comfortable within Year 1, Lambeth is a suitable work location and free to start straight away, then please get in touch immediately to have your CV instantly reviewed. For further information please contact Richard via