North West London - Immediate Start - Competitive wages - Supply, short-term, long-term
We at Uniform Education are trying to fill several roles available in the northern areas of London; these placements are with outstanding schools with efficient and friendly staff used to welcoming new members. Although we do have several spots available, as we get closer to the end of the academic year ends and we begin preparing for the new one beginning in September if you are experienced and qualified apply now and we'll get you started as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should be confident in their communication skills, have a firm yet nurturing approach and should be experienced and capable of working with children of a wide range of ages and backgrounds.
- Must be proactive and motivated.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the growth and progress of each child.
- Be relatable to the children by motivating and inspiring them to learn and develop.
- Supporting in developing lesson plans that would cater to the pupil's needs and best interests.
- Understand the teacher's routine/schedule to be able to deliver the class and lesson plan in the event of their absence.
- Have a patient nurturing teaching approach.
- Have proven experience and understanding of Safeguarding within the education sector.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
We will provide:
- Competitive wages
- Stress-free online time-sheets
- Continued support through all placements
The Uniform Education team works with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools throughout London and within the surrounding counties, supplying teachers and support staff on both a daily and long-term basis.