North West London - Immediate / September Start - Competitive wages
We at Uniform Education are looking for experienced Teacher Assistants who are capable of supporting in the creation of creative and innovative lesson plans with the goal of providing the greatest learning environment possible for the students.
The ideal candidate should be confident in their communication skills, have a firm yet nurturing approach and should be experienced and capable in working with children of a wide range of ages and backgrounds.
- Support in developing lesson plans that would cater to the pupil's needs and best interests.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the growth and progress of each child.
- Understand the teacher's routine/schedule to be able to deliver the class and lesson plan in the event of their absence.
- Be relatable to the children by motivating and inspiring them to learn and develop.
- Must be proactive and motivated.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have proven experience and understanding of Safeguarding within the education sector.
- Have a patient nurturing teaching approach.
We will provide:
- Stress free online time-sheets
- Competitive wages
- Continued support through all placements
The Uniform Education team works with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools throughout London and within the surrounding counties, supplying teachers and support staff on both a daily and long-term basis.