Teaching Assistant required in Wandsworth to start in September 2018
Level 3 Teaching Assistant required in a good voluntary aided Muslim faith school to start in September 2018. This opportunity has arisen due to the school expansion whereby individuals are invited to join the school as they move into the next stage of their development and build on the excellent foundations already in place. The school are looking for someone who:
- Have an understanding of and respect for the Islamic ethos of the school.
- Have high expectations and are self-motivated.
- Are familiar with Health and safety rules and regulations.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- Have a good standard of education with good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be able to work both as an effective team member and on one's own.
- Be willing to undertake further professional development.
- Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of young people in a school environment.
- Play a full part in the life of the school community; support the school's priorities and ethos and encourage staff and students to follow this example.
This is a well-established, voluntary aided Muslim faith school. The school was judged to an outstanding school in February 2014. This is an outstanding, popular, forward looking, oversubscribed, three form entry primary school based over two sites. The modern accommodation boasts comfortable, well-equipped classrooms, a swimming pool and large sports hall. Their pupils come from diverse cultures and backgrounds, with over 25 languages spoken by their families.
The School Offer:
- Excellent professional development
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is currently diverse and inclusive
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS. Ideally candidates should be level 3 qualified.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)