Uniform Education are recruiting for Teaching Assistants within the Croydon area.
Teaching Assistant responsibilities:
- Able to manage a class in the absence of the teacher.
- Assist learning activities with pupils.
- Supervise pupils completing there work.
- Respond appropriately to questions raised by pupils relating to DT.
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct to ensure that good behaviour is maintained.
- Keep appropriate records, as agreed with the teacher, to enable objective and accurate feedback to the teacher and pupils on conduct of the lessons.
A Teaching assistant will have to be able to manage a classroom as well as ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set by an the class teacher. Good behaviour management skills are desirable.
Working as a TA is also a great chance to build up relationships within the school, learn new teaching techniques and gain invaluable experience in the classroom!
Please contact Issy on 020 3794 8988 or for more information