- Teaching Assistant
- North London
- Immediate start
- Long term
- Great pay
We are now seeking to appoint exceptional Teaching Assistants with a range of proven skills and abilities including supporting SEN, who are ambitious, passionate, committed and inspiring who will ensure that all our children have high expectations and believe that learning never stops.
The school for learners with learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and associated problems such as speech & language and other emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Has experience working with children
- Highly driven with a passion to succeed
- Passionate about Safeguarding
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Communicator
- Confident working as part of a team
- Able to work Monday - Friday
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not delay your application.