- Teaching Assistant
- September 2017 Start
- Long term
- Great pay
An exciting Teaching Assistant role has just become available in Surrey close to Guildford.
The school for learners with learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and associated problems such as speech & language and other emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We are now seeking to appoint exceptional Teaching Assistants with a range of proven skills and abilities including supporting SEN, who are ambitious, passionate, committed and inspiring who will ensure that all our children have high expectations and believe that learning never stops.
We are looking for the following candidates:
- Highly driven with a passion to succeed
- Passionate about Safeguarding
- Comfortable working with children
- Comfortable working children from a variety of races/religions
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Communicator
- Confident working as part of a team
- Able to work Monday - Friday
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
Own transport (or at least non-reliance on public transport) essential due to location of the School.
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not delay your application.