The school currently has 78 children on roll and has an inclusive ethos rooted in the teachings of Krishna Chaitanya, but welcomes pupils and staff of all faiths and abilities. This is a wonderful opportunity to help further develop a growing and innovative school, which will be shaped by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
We are looking for someone who:
- will show commitment to working to support and enhance the school's spiritual ethos;
- will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and contribute to learning;
- is committed to supporting learning in the classroom;
- is resourceful, dynamic and is a good role model for children both in the classroom and at break (including lunchtimes).
The school is able to offer:
- a strong vision of Educational Excellence, Character Formation and Spiritual Insight;
- enthusiast ic, motivated and friendly children;
- a committed and motivated staff team;
- an attractive working environment;
- supportive parents;
- great opportunities for professional development.