A large renowned SEN school in North West London are seeking 2 teachers to join their dedicated team.
The school educates and supports 270 students aged 3-19. 200 staff cater for students who have a wide range of complex needs; all levels of learning, communication, ASD, physical, medical and sensory impairment. This new purpose built school boasts state of the art facilities including a swimming/therapy pool, play areas and a fully functioning café. The school pride themselves on working together and being a family.
The Headteacher is looking for Teachers with the following:
- Experience working within a SEN school
- Professional and organised
- Ability to differentiate materials and adapt teaching style accordingly
- A good understanding of SEND
- Patient and caring yet promoting independence
- A team player
To be considered please forward your CV to Stuart at Uniform Education.