Music Teacher - Croydon, London
MPS Outer London
Permanent position, September 2019
Are you a qualified Music teacher with a flair and passion for your subject? Are you looking for a new and exciting teaching opportunity?
Uniform Education are recruiting for a good secondary school in Croydon for a full time Music teacher to start September 2019. The School has created an encouraging and innovative learning environment where students of all abilities can succeed.
The School - Croydon, London
This school caters for pupils aged 11 to 18 years and is part of a multi-academy trust of secondary schools and primary schools. They provide quality teaching to children in the local area, producing exceptional results at GCSE and A-level. The head of the school is looking for a talented Music teacher with tenacity to join a diverse team of friendly teachers. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working with gifted and talented pupils with the ability to manage behaviour and differentiate their lessons to ensure an inclusive calibre of teaching is delivered at all times. The school aims for all pupils to achieve above expectations and regular CPD programmes are provided with excellent routes for career progression for the right candidate.
Person Specification - Music Teacher - Croydon, London
The successful applicant will have;
- experience of working in an inner-city environment
- the ability to differentiate lessons to support all pupils
- a proven track record on improving attainment
About the Role - Music Teacher - Croydon, London
- The successful candidate will be employed as a Music Teacher, teaching classes in KS3 and KS4. As a Music Teacher you will be required to support pupils working towards GCSEs. This is a full time, permanent Music Teacher post where you will be employed directly by the school subject to your level of experience.
- Successful Applicants will be subject to references and a children's workforce DBS check (registered on the update service) or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
If this sounds the kind of environment you would enjoy working in, Croydon is a suitable location and you are a qualified Music teacher ready for an immediate start in September 2019, then please get in touch today to have your CV immediately reviewed