Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new challenge next year?
UNIFORM Education are working with some brilliant alternative education providers in the form of PRUs, SEBD and SEMH schools. Students have in the past struggled in mainsteam school and are therefore taught in smaller groups with lots of support. These schools can be challenging places to work in but are not as 'scary' as you might think.
You can expect:
- Classes of up to 8 students (max)
- A High ratio of specialist TAs and mentors to help support you in the classroom
- Tailored education designed for learners and their specific needs
- A very supportive management team who offer ongoing training
- Salaries above the teachers main pay scale
If you are interested in teaching in this sort of setting we would love to hear from you. As well as QTS you will need to have good presence in the classroom, assertiveness, patience and a genuine passion for helping disengaged learners progress.
Please send your CV to Stuart Lovelock at Uniform Education