Uniform Education are looking to recruit Supply Teachers for the new academic year 2018/19. Uniform Education work with over 150 partnership Primary schools across London.
Uniform Education are recruiting now specialist Primary teachers and HLTA's to service the supply needs of the schools we work with across London.
- Are you a NQT undecided on committing to one school for September? Why not try Supply Teaching for one or two terms, enabling you to visit lots of different schools before committing to a permanent contract.
- Are you an overseas teacher looking for a happy work/life balance? Choose the days you work each week, enabling you to take long weekends to explore the UK and Europe
- Are you winding down your teaching career now, and wanting a couple of days a week supply?
- Do you want to teach and still enjoy a work/life balance?
If yes to any of the above then apply now.
In return we offer:
- Local work to your home address; we would never ask you to travel more than 45 minutes for a supply assignment
- Ask your local consultant about the guaranteed pay scheme
- Competitive pay on a weekly basis
- Access to free CPD courses throughout the year
- A wide variety of schools
To hear more about the opportunities we will have for the new academic year, please apply now and a member of the Uniform Education team will be in touch to discuss your application and options further.