An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and creative classroom teacher who has experience of teaching SEN students. You will be adapting, developing and delivering an Alternative Pathway KS1/KS2/ KS3 curriculum.
To be successful, you must:
- Be a QTS holder with proven SEN Classroom experience
- be passionate about effectively supporting students with a main focus on literacy and numeracy;
- be an excellent teacher with a successful track record of impacting positively upon student progress;
- be forward-thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and have the resiliency to work in an outstanding school and department;
- have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
** What to do next **
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.