North London - Teaching Assistant - Immediate Start - Competitive wages
We're seeking special educational needs (SEN) teachers and Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to work with children and young people of varying age and support their growth and development by helping them reach their potential within an environment conducive to learning and creativity.
The role would be suited to specialised teachers and LSA's with established experience with the national curriculum and those looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
The right candidates will:
- Have prior (proven) experience with SEN
- Instruct / Supervise individual learners or groups of learners when off-site.
- Track the progress of individual learners and report it to the relevant parties.
- Instruct / Support learner's behaviour during teaching sessions or other group activities.
- Instruct / Supervise individual learners or groups of learners during break times and at lunchtime.
We can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of flexible work contracts.
- Continuous support through the placement.
- Opportunities for academic and personal development.
*A wonderful 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.
(This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.)
Do you feel you meet the criteria? Are you motivated and eager for a challenge? If so, please apply now!