Uniform Education are supporting a Mainstream school in the Brent area with their search for SEN teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. Within this role you will be working with Primary aged pupils and will be expected to communicate on different levels. You will be expected to handle children with additional needs; Autism, mild learning difficulties, global delay and those who have behavioural, emotional and learning difficulties.
* Supporting children's needs and queries
* Implementing IEP's
* Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
* Supporting children through their day to day routine
* Working collaboratively with professionals to enhance quality of teaching
* Understanding of individual needs and being adaptable to deal with them
* Mentoring and other means of support be it one to one or in small groups
* Experience working with SEN children
* Available fulltime
* Have a DBS on the update system or willing to pay for one.
Working with Special Educational Needs children is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. If you feel this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to Kirsty at Uniform Education on or calling 0203 794 8988.