- North London
- Immediate Start
- SEN Primary Teacher
- Competitive wages
- Supply, short-term, long-term
Our team at Uniform Education is looking to fill great vacancies in the North London areas for Special Educational Needs experienced Primary teachers.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working and caring for special educational needs pupils, the prospective candidate should be adaptable and flexible whilst following the correct established policies and procedures within a SEND environment.
We welcome applications from those who can demonstrate:
- Proven SEND experience.
- Be committed, resilient and positive
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Pupils must be cared for and respected regardless of
- All pupils are valued and respected, and discrimination on any grounds is not tolerated
We can provide:
- Competitive wages.
- Your own dedicated consultant and continuous support through the placement.
- Opportunities for academic and personal development.
- Offer a wonderful 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.
Do you feel you meet the criteria? Are you looking for a fulfilling role? If so, please apply now!
(This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.)