The school's vision is that people with learning difficulties will live in a world where they have the same opportunities as their mainstream peers, and their mission is to support each unique person so they can progress, achieve independence, enjoy life and to be included in the communities in which we live, through meaningful vocation, and a fulfilling social life.
We at Uniform Education agree with those values and we expect to find the right individuals to cover such great opportunity
The prospective candidate will need to be experienced with SEND and supporting children of different ethnic backgrounds as well as age groups in a 1:1 and group capacity, they must be friendly, approachable yet firm and able to support the teacher in charge and the pupils in any way possible. As expected, when dealing with any type of educational support, the candidate will need to be proactive, energetic, and willing to put the pupil's needs before his or her own.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have proven SEN experience. (Ranging from ASD to PMLD)
- Able to handle 1:1 as well as group support.
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
We can offer:
- Competitive wages
- Easy to use online time-sheets
- Great professional development opportunities.
- A friendly and capable team ready to support the prospective candidate.
If you are looking for a new challenge immediately and have the relevant experience, please apply now!