We at Uniform Education are looking for an SEN TA to join our team. You will be responsible for assisting and working with 18-25-year-old's students.
The right candidate should have prior SEN experience as the role involves a mix of challenging behaviour and physical disabilities, which will require personal care. ( Must have a child and adult DBS).
- Evaluate student's abilities to support them better.
- Adapt learning materials to student's needs
- Keep track of and reflect on student's progress.
- Monitor children behavioural patterns.
- Support through engaging activities to teach skills (e.g. drawing and theatre drama).
- Manage classroom dilemmas and resolve conflict.
- Notify parents about their children performance and potential difficulties.
- Collaborate with staff (e.g. school counsellors and speech therapists) accordingly.
- Proven experience as a Special Education experience
- Good knowledge of current special education topics and methodologies
- Experience working with children with a wide range of disabilities
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive wages
- Career development opportunities
- Easy to use Online Time-Sheet system.
- Support with dedicated consultants following the placement date.
- Excellent Refer-a-Friend scheme*
*'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.