This role will involve supporting primary age pupils, whose main needs is Literacy and Numeracy. This LSA/SEN Teaching Assistant/Special Needs Support Assistant role is available immediately and will initially be through until the end of the academic year, with potential for this to be extended.
About the Role
- LSA/SEN Teaching Assistant/Special Needs Support Assistant
- Contract/Temporary through until end of academic year in the first instance
- Supporting students with mild to moderate SEN (mainly Speech and Language)
- Daily rate between £70 - £90 (depending on experience)
- 10 Pupils per class with a supporting LSA and Class Teacher
- Immediate start
In order to be considered for this role, the LSA/SEN Teaching Assistant/Special Needs Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have recent classroom experience (minimum 8 weeks)
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
** What to do next **
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.