- North London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
- TA / LSA / SEN
- Supply, short-term, long-term
We are currently working alongside lovely primary schools with SEN departments in the North London and North west areas. We are committed to support these schools with finding more SEN experienced TAs as extra effort is being made by many of them to improve and raise the standards of education when it comes to helping and supporting pupils with special needs.
The candidates should have considerable experience with dealing with children of all lifestyles regardless of race, gender or ethnic origin. Good intuition and friendly personality are traits, which are highly appreciated.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have prior experience working with children between "Reception and KS2" that have special needs i.e Autism, Behaviour support.
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a Great school.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the relevant immediately, please apply now!