- North London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
- TA / LSA / SEN
- Supply, short-term, long-term
The candidate should be passionate about working with pupils within either Mainstream or SEND environments and have considerable experience with dealing with pupils of different age groups and backgrounds whilst exercising established safeguarding procedure.
Successful candidates will:
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have prior experience working with pupils in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 that have a wide array of needs.
We can offer:
- A supportive working culture
- The opportunity to work in a Great school.
- Opportunities for academic and personal development.
- Your own dedicated consultant and continuous support through the placement.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the relevant immediately, please apply now!