Do you have experience working with children that have special educational needs and disabilities?
Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to use and expand your skill set within the education sector?
Our team at Uniform Education are looking to fill great vacancies in the South West London areas for SEN Teachers ranging from KS1 to KS4.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and self-motivated, capable of delivering innovative lessons and are proud to work with schools committed to developing both its pupils and staff to strive to create a wonderful learning environment.
This role is ideal for those who genuinely have a passion for helping children, particularly with learning difficulties, and a fantastic opportunity for those looking to advance their career in Teaching.
The pupils will have a range of complex needs such as ASD, MLD AND SpLD
- Developing lesson plans that would cater to the students' needs and best interests.
- Collaborate with colleagues and/or assistants to monitor the growth and progress of each student.
- Issue quarterly progress report and term report cards.
- Be relatable to the children by motivating and inspiring them to learn whilst enjoying their time.
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about the students' development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
- Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all specific needs
- Experience of working with SEN children
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have prior experience working in KS1/2 settings.
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Must have a valid QTS.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with National Curriculum Standards.
- Preferably experience in either EBD, MLD, ASD, SpLD, or PMLD
If you are interested and have the right experience, please apply now!