We're looking for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about, and experienced in implementing current good practice. We are looking for an outstanding practitioner and team player, who enjoys teaching, has a desire to contribute to the development of the school and has:
- A passion for children's learning and development;
- High expectations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development;
- QTS (or an equivalent)
- Undergraduate degree desired but not compulsory
About Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich:
This is a mixed Primary School has been around since 2001 and is now well established in the community; located in the vibrant borough of Lewisham. It is a warm, welcoming place to work and learn, catering for children between the ages of 5 and 11 years old.
Why work at with the School?
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
The school can offer you a range of benefits, including:
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from vastly experienced individuals in education
- The opportunity to work with our amazing children!
What to do next:
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.