Our SEND schools cater for children of all ages with multiple learning difficulties based in the south west London area. We have multiple positions across the area with immediate starts available.
The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that the pupils become independent learners and grow to be the best that they can be. Our schools are a truly special place to learn and pupils are at the heart of everything.
If you are a dedicated SEND teacher looking for a new long term contact in vibrant school, we are seeking to appoint teachers immediately to cover primary and secondary with LSA's to support.
- Ability to support those with mild to moderate multiple learning difficulties
- Supporting teachers and children alike both in and out of the classroom
- Having innovative ideas to help children access different styles of learning
- Assisting the teacher with recording and tracking childrens progress
- Ability to adapt strategies depending on child's needs
- Encouraging and positive attitude
- Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups
- Ability to travel to South West London
- Experience of working with SEN children
The ideal candidate:
- Hold QTS
- Preferably experience in either EBD, MLD, ASD, SpLD, or PMLD or any relevant
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiast about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- An excellent team player