Our schools cater towards ASD and features the deployment of specific staff - Speech and Language Therapy TA's whom they ensure that pupil progress is optimised in their communication skills.
If you are a dedicated SEN teacher looking for a new long term contact in vibrant school, we are seeking to appoint teachers to start as soon as possible to cover Key Stages 1-3 with LSA's to support.
This is an ideal role for Primary and Secondary teachers who ideally have an experience in teaching students with ASD, SpLD and mild to moderate learning difficulties.
The ideal candidate:
- Hold QTS
- Preferably experience in either EBD, MLD, ASD, SpLD or PMLD or any relevant
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- An excellent team player
To be eligible to apply for this post, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references for the last 2 years
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or happy to pay for one
If you are interested in this role please apply to this advert or give Uniform Education a call and ask for Michael. I look forward to hearing from you