- South London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Wages
- Long-Term - Ongoing
We at Uniform Education currently investing and developing our candidates to prepare them for significant work roles better. We are looking for experienced SEN Teachers to work at a Primary Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) within South London in which the pupils would need a higher level of care and support.
The ideal candidate should be confident in their communication skills, have a firm yet nurturing approach, and should be passionate about working within the SEN sector.
- Developing lesson plans that would cater to the pupil's needs and best interests.
- Monitor the growth and progress of each child.
- Be relatable to the children by motivating and inspiring them to learn and develop.
- Must be proactive and motivated (personal care should be observed in a case by case basis).
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have proven experience and understanding of Safeguarding within the education sector.
- Be passionate about working within the SEN Sector.
We will provide:
- Stress-free online time-sheets
- Competitive wages
- Continued support through all placements
The Uniform Education team works with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools throughout London and within the surrounding counties, supplying teachers and support staff on both a daily and long-term basis.