** Mon - Fri 8:30am - 15:30pm **
** £120-£200 Daily Rate **
** Immediate Start **
Uniform Education are looking for innovative SEN Teachers to work with pupils of all age groups for our special education schools based in Southeast London. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge and a creative approach to teaching SEN pupils.
Our schools cater for SEND/PMLD pupils and pride themselves on delivering good, kind and patient individuals with good knowledge of SEN pupils needs.
You will be joining a great team with all staff committed to assisting and enabling pupils to become independent learners and grow to be the best that they can be. The schools pride themselves on the pupils being the centre of their focus.
If you are a fully qualified teacher with SEN experience or a seasoned SEN teacher looking for a new long term contract in a vibrant school, we are seeking to appoint a Teacher to start ASAP to cover classes with LSA's to support.
This is an ideal role for a Teacher with experience in teaching students with SEND, PMLD, ASD, SpLD and similar learning difficulties in Primary and secondary education.
- Ability to support those with mild, moderate or extreme multiple learning difficulties
- Having innovative ideas to help children access different styles of learning
- Recording and tracking childrens' progress
- Ability to adapt strategies depending on individual childrens' needs
- Encouraging and positive attitude
- Ability to travel to Southeast London
- Experience working with SEN children
The ideal candidate:
- Hold QTS
- Preferred experienced in either EBD, MLD, ASD, SpLD, BESD, PMLD or similar
- Adaptable in a constantly changing environment
- Enthusiastic about working with SEN children
- Able to manage childrens' behaviour effectively
- An excellent team player
To be eligible to apply for this post, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references covering the last 2 years
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update system or happy to pay for one
*NQT's are welcome to apply.