SEN Teaching Assistant - Newham
* Outstanding Primary School
* November Start
* Full Academic Year
* Close to underground links and good bus route links nearby
The post will be offered on a year's temporary contract reviewed each year depending upon the needs of the school. We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who has a passion for learning, will put the needs of their children first and has excellent interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a well-educated, flexible and confident team player who has had experience of working in a school (or similar setting) with children with SEN. The job involves supporting children's learning, assisting class teachers, and helping to make and maintain a positive, organised efficient environment.
* A thriving and vibrant school
* A happy and positive working environment and amazing children
* Opportunities for professional development and to make a difference within our rapidly moving school
* Friendly, supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement.
* Enthusiastic children who want to learn
The school is graded as Outstanding by Ofsted and is widely known in the area as one of the academic leaders in the borough.