Uniform Education are currently looking for outstanding Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant for Primary SEN School in West London.
* Standard and competitive pay rate
* Regular supply, long term and permanent contracts
* Supportive school environment with career development
* Ensuring all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
* Demonstrate good communication skills with excellent behaviour management
* Support the class teacher in all day to day tasks
* General supervision of individual students and the class as a whole
* Must be able to manage behaviour effectively
* Maintaining a safe and positive learning environment in the classroom
* Integrate into the school by enforcing policies regarding behaviour and uniform
*Able to work 1:1 and small group of SEN children with either MLD, ASD, Speech and Language or Severe to Moderate Learning Difficulty
The successful candidate should have:
* TA/LSA experience
* An up to date CV with references
* Valid and current DBS and on update service
* A demonstration of good communication skills with excellent behaviour management
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic about assisting in the classroom and working with SEN children
For more information on how to apply and further details, please contact Seyma @ Uniform Education on 02037948988.
With a combined 50 year's experience, Uniform Education aims to provide quality teachers and support staff in schools throughout London. We offer supply, long term and permanent contracts.