Are you interested in working with special educational needs? Do you feel that you are adaptable to individual needs? Are you positive and encouraging towards others? If the answer to these questions is yes then this may be your perfect opportunity.
Uniform education are supporting a school in Hillingdon and South Harrow with their search for SEN LSA for the upcoming months. This is an SEN school with a fantastic SEN Teachers and staff that caters for a range of additional needs; ASD, SpLD, SLD and MLD. The school are looking for people in particular that are able to adapt their supportive strategies to work in accordance with each child's needs. You would be expected to support the class teacher in their lessons and support children alike. You would need to have a positive attitude and encourage others to work to the best of their ability.
* Ability to support those with moderate learning difficulties
* Supporting teachers and children alike both in and out of the classroom
* Having innovative ideas to help children access different styles of learning
* Assisting the teacher with recording and tracking children's progress
* Liaising with parents and professionals regarding specialised individual programmes Requirements
* Ability to adapt strategies depending on child's needs
* Encouraging and positive attitude
* Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups
* Experience of working with SEN children If you feel that you are fit for this role then apply now for an interview.
The ideal cadidate:
-Hold DBS and subscribed on the Updated Service
-Preferably experience in either EBD, MLD, ASD, SLD, SpLD
-Flexible and adaptable
-Enthusiast about working with children
-Able to manage behaviour effectively
-An excellent team player
To be eligible to apply for this post, you must:
-Be eligible to work in the UK
-Be able to provide 2 teaching references covering the last 2 years
-Hold an enhanced DBS on the update system or happy to pay for one.
If you are interested in a new LSA role, please apply below or contact Seyma on 0203 794 8988 for more information.