SEN Learning Support Assistant - Ealing- Immediate Start
Are you interested in working with special educational needs?
Do you feel that you are adaptable to individual needs?
Are you positive and encouraging towards others?
If the answer to these questions is yes then this may be your perfect opportunity. Uniform education are supporting a school in Ealing with their search for SEN teaching assistants for the upcoming weeks. This is an SEN school with a fantastic SEN pupils and staff that caters for a range of additional needs; ASD, PMLD, SLD and MLD. The school is looking for people in particular that are able to adapt their supportive strategies to work in accordance with each child's needs. You would be expected to support the class teacher in their lessons and support children alike. You would need to have a positive attitude and encourage others to work to the best of their ability.
* Ability to support those with profound multiple learning difficulties
* Supporting teachers and children alike both in and out of the classroom
* Having innovative ideas to help children access different styles of learning
* Assisting the teacher with recording and tracking children's progress
* Ability to adapt strategies depending on child's needs
* Encouraging and positive attitude
* Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups
* Ability to travel to Ealing
* Experience of working with SEN children
The ideal candidate:
-Preferably experience in either EBD, MLD, ASD, SLD, or PMLD or any relevant
-Flexible and adaptable
-Enthusiast about working with children
-Able to manage behaviour effectively
-An excellent team player
To be eligible to apply for this post, you must:
-Be eligible to work in the UK
-Be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years
-Hold valid DBS and subscribed on the updated server (or happy to get one)
-Hold an enhanced DBS on the update system or happy to pay for one. If you are interested in a new teaching role, please apply or contact Seyma on 0203 794 8988 for more information...