- SEN LSA
- Immediate Start
- £75 - £85
Do you have experience working with children that have special educational needs and disabilities?
Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to use and expand your skill set within the education sector?
Uniform Education are searching for an experienced SEN LSA to work within our SEN School in South London. As part of the job role, you will be working alongside the class teacher and amongst other LSAs and ensuring the children are learning to the best of their abilities.
The school predominantly caters to children with hearing impairments. There are also other needs present within the school also including: ASD, MLD and SEBD.
- Supporting the pupils on a 1:1 and/or Group basis.
- Coming up with creative activities to support the pupils.
- Making sure that pupils are engaged in their learning.
- Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all specific needs
- Be fluent in Makaton and PECs.
- Ideally have an understanding of BSL (British Sign Language) (not essential)
- Be proactive and resourceful.
- Have proven SEN experience with the previously mentioned needs.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary)
We can offer:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of positions available
- Continued support through all placements
- Easy to use online time-sheets
- Superb 'Refer-a-friend' scheme (£200 worth of vouchers when you refer a friend)
If you are interested and have the right experience please apply now!
*'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.