- SEN LSA
- Hounslow London
- Immediate/January Start
- Competitive wages
Do you have experience working with children that have special educational needs and disabilities?
Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to use and expand your skill set within the education sector?
Uniform Education are searching for an experienced SEN LSA to work within a mainstream school in Hounslow. As part of the job role, you will be working 1:1 with a child in reception with ASD.
This role is ideal for those who genuinely have a passion for helping children, particularly with learning difficulties, and a fantastic opportunity for those seeking a long-term/permanent position.
The pupil has needs including ASD, SLD.
- Supporting the pupils on a 1:1 and/or Group basis.
- Coming up with creative activities to support the pupils.
- Making sure that pupils are engaged in their learning.
- Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all specific needs
- Be proactive and resourceful.
- Have proven SEN experience with the previously mentioned needs.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
We can offer:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of positions available
- Continued support through all placements
- Easy to use online time-sheets
- Superb 'Refer-a-friend' scheme (£200 worth of vouchers when you refer a friend)
If you are interested and have the right experience please apply now!
*'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.