* SEN TA/LSA
* Immediate Start
* Competitive wages
* Supply, short-term, long-term
Do you have experience working with children that have special educational needs and disabilities?
Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to use and expand your skill set within the education sector?
Uniform Education are searching for an experienced SEN TA/LSA to work within our SEN schools in the Richmond area of London. As part of the job role, you will be working alongside the class teacher and amongst other TA/LSAs and ensuring the children are learning to the best of their abilities.
This role is ideal for those who genuinely have a passion for helping children, particularly with learning difficulties, and a fantastic opportunity for those considering a career in Teaching.
The pupils will have a range of complex needs such as ASD, MLD AND SpLD
* Supporting the pupils on a 1:1 and/or Group basis.
* Coming up with creative activities to support the pupils.
* Making sure that pupils are engaged in their learning.
* Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all specific needs
* Be proactive and resourceful.
* Have proven SEN experience with the previously mentioned needs.
* Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
We can offer:
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* A wide variety of positions available
* Continued support through all placements
* Easy to use online time-sheets
* Superb 'Refer-a-friend' scheme (£200 worth of vouchers when you refer a friend)
If you are interested and have the right experience please apply now!
*'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.