About the school:
The School has 294 pupils aged 3 to 19 and we cater for a wide range of complex needs; all levels of learning, communication, ASC, physical, medical and sensory impairment. The school takes pride in their inclusive philosophy and their commitment that all their children can make progress and it is their entitlement. There are more than 200 highly trained and experienced staff at the school, including teachers, teaching assistants, personal care staff, lunchtime supervisors, therapists, administration and technical staff, site management and family workers.
- Supporting the pupils on a 1:1 and/or Group basis.
- Coming up with creative activities to support the pupils.
- Making sure that pupils are engaged in their learning.
- Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all specific needs
- Be proactive and resourceful.
- Have proven SEN experience with ASD, ADHD, Dyspraxia, VI, Development Delay
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Hold or be willing to complete an enhanced police check
- Be able to work fulltime
We can offer:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of positions available
- Continued support through all placements
- Easy to use online time-sheets
- Superb 'Refer-a-friend' scheme (£200 worth of vouchers when you refer a friend)
If you are interested and have the right experience, please apply now!
If you would like to know more about the role or if you're calling to enquire about our other roles, please call me 02037948988 and ask for Michael
*'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.