This is an amazing opportunity at an SEN school to work with students aged from 5-18 years old with SEMH and SEBD needs. This would be a brilliant opportunity for someone who is experienced with these specific needs or is looking to gain more experience in a welcoming school who are supportive of their staff learning and progressing. This role would be long term initially with the view of going permanent at the school after that.
An ideal candidate for this SEN LSA role:
- Has experience working in a school or SEN setting.
- Is enthusiastic, compassionate and patient in their work.
- Has good behaviour management skills.
- Is looking for a full time SEN Classroom support role.
- Can use initiative and is calm.
- Can commute comfortably to Tooting Bec.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply now or contact Issy Godolphin at Uniform Education on 020 3794 8988 as soon as possible.
We are currently working with similar vacancies so if this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please do send your CV over and we can discuss alternative roles!