The school, based in Greenwich, caters for students aged between 5 and 11 and are looking for someone who has vast experience within Special Needs and a proven background of working with Sen schools. The Ideal candidate will have training in Moving and Handling (essential) as well as being MAPA trained (preferable).
** About the Role **
- This is a full time role
- Promote and encourage independence and personal development in our pupils whilst maintaining high expectations of behaviour at all times.
- Supporting our pupils with their learning and general well-being to ensure they have the best opportunity to reach their full potential in a caring and safe environment (where necessary this may include supporting with positive behaviour management).
- Working with our pupils to support their learning, providing further explanation where needed and providing feedback in relation to attainment and progress (under the guidance of the teacher).
** About you **
- Qualified LSA
- Have proven experience as a teaching assistant in the UK in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
** About the School **
- Medium sized school that is very well organised.
- Students eager to learn.
- Well-established reputation within the community.
- Strong and supportive leadership
** What to do next **
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.