Uniform Education are currently working on behalf of a lovely Primary School in Redhill, Surrey who are in need of experienced Learning Support assistants to work with pupils with SEN. For the right candidate this would be a full time role with the view of starting as soon as possible. Experience working with children with ASD is desired but not essential.
The ideal candidate should have:
- a willingness to support children in their learning, activities and social and academic development.
- a good degree of patience and the ability to identify and support the childs' classroom needs.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are interested in applying for this LSA role please contact Issy @ Uniform Education on 020 3794 8988.