This outstanding college based in the heart of Carshalton, SEND college is in the heart of a positive and focused community. They acknowledge the rights of their students to learn and develop as individuals. They are committed to continual improvement, high quality education, within an open and welcoming environment.
The School has modern facilities, great staff in school and fantastic children. The school offers an education and life skills opportunities to young adults aged 18 to 25, and is one of the largest group of SEND colleges and schools across London.
The school have fantastic staff in place who you can learn from, if you are someone with relatively minimum experience. The school also provide excellent CPD opportunities.
- SEND LSA looking for a good school to work and develop at
- Prefreably experience as a SEND LSA who has worked with children with SLD/PMLD/SEMH and ASD
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
- Good knowledge of the primary curriculum
About the Role
- LSA who is flexible working on a 1:1 and small group work
- Getting involved with activities
- Support teacher with learning goals
- Looking for a Team Player
- Strong personality who likes to promote fun learning
What to do next
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Eva today on
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Eva on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.