This is an amazing opportunity at an SEN college to work with students aged from 16-25 years olds with needs ranging from ASD to PMLD. This would be a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience working with special educational needs as it is a very welcoming school who are very supportive of their staff learning and progressing.
An ideal candidate for this SEN LSA role:
- Has experience working in a school or SEN setting.
- Is enthusiastic, compassionate and patient in their work.
- Is looking for a full time SEN Classroom support role.
- Can use initiative and is calm.
- Can commute comfortably to Camberwell.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply now or contact Issy Godolphin at Uniform Education on 020 3794 8988 as soon as possible.
We are currently working with similar vacancies so if this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please do send your CV over and we can discuss alternative roles!