** SEN Learning Support Assistants Required For SEN School **
** Mon - Fri 8:30am - 15:30pm **
** £75-£85 Daily Rate **
** Immediate Start **
We are currently seeking strong-minded and passionate SEN Learning Support Assistants to work in our friendly SEN Schools based in Southeast London. The ideal candidates will be supportive and happy to assist the children with their educational needs in and out of the classroom. Patience and resilience is of great value in this role. You must have the desire to work with or possess experience teaching children with special educational needs such as Autism, ADHD, SpLD, PMLD and SALT to name a few.
*The SEN Learning Support Assistant Responsibilities: *
- Supporting individual learners and small groups in the classroom
- Providing learning support outside the classroom
- Attending to the individual needs of individual learners throughout the day
- Supporting learners in developing their personal and social skills
- Supporting learners in accessing a path to work experience
- Promoting the integration of higher needs learners within the wider learner group
- Working to ensure that children achieve their learning and development goals
- To help the children prepare for adult life
The SEN Learning Support Assistant Requirements:
- You must have SEN experience or a passion to work with SEN children
- You must have excellent behaviour management skills
- You must be proactive and be able to use your own initiative
- You must have had some experience with KS1 through to KS4 at least
- You must be able to start immediately
Uniform Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Uniform Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary or Permanent
Salary: £75.00 to £85.00 /day
- SEN: 1 year (Preferred)
- Autism Experience (Preferred but not compulsory)
- ADHD (Preferred but not compulsory)
- PMLD (Preferred but not compulsory)