- Great Opportunity
- Mon - Fri 8:30am - 15:30pm
- £75-£85 Daily Rate
- Immediate Start
We are currently looking for a strong-minded and supportive SEN Learning Support Assistants to work in our lovely and friendly SEN Primary Schools based in South West London. The SEN Learning Support Assistants must be able to provide support, patience, resilience and to assist the children with their learning and educational needs. You must have the desire to work with or real life experiences working with autistic people.
*The SEN Learning Support Assistant Responsibilities: *
- Supporting individual learners and small groups in a classroom setting
- Providing learning support outside of the classroom setting
- Attending to the individual needs of individual learners throughout the day
- Supporting learners in developing their personal and social skills
- Supporting learners in accessing work experience placements
- Promoting the integration of higher needs learners within the wider learner group
- Working as part of a team to ensure that learners achieve their learning and development goals
- To help the children prepare for adult life with appropriate opportunities, responsibilities and experiences
- To encourage children to communicate with others, understand instructions and be confident in their learning
The SEN Learning Support Assistant Requirements:
- You must have SEN experience
- You must have excellent behaviour management skills
- You must be proactive and be able to use own initiative
- You must have a passion to work with SEN children
- You must be able to work throughout KS1 & KS4
- You must be able to start immediately
Uniform Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Uniform Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary or Permanent
Salary: £75.00 to £85.00 /day
- SEN: 1 year (Preferred)
- Autism Experience (Preferred)