Uniform Education are working in partnership with an SEN Trust with Primary, Secondary and College sites in Croydon, Lambeth, Southwark and Sutton who have a number of job vacancies available at their schools for short and long term teaching assistant and learning support assistant roles available with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidates.
The roles would involve working with students with a range of complex needs including ASD, ADHD, SEMH, Speech, language and communication difficulties and Emotional behavioural difficulties. The ages of the pupils range from 4-25 as there are roles available at both primary, secondary and college sites across South London.
Please contact Issy at Uniform Education via email or on 020 3794 8988 for more information or to apply.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
- A passion for Children's learning and development.
- Team Teach qualification is desired.
- SEN experience.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- Prepare pupils for return to mainstream if it is in their best interest.
- Enhance the pupil's quality of learning through effective and efficient delivery of curriculum.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.