Uniform Education are recruiting now specialist Secondary teachers and cover supervisors to service the supply needs of the schools we work with across London.
- Are you a NQT undecided on committing to one school for September? Why not try Supply Teaching for one or two terms, enabling you to visit lots of different schools before committing to a permanent contract.
- Are you an overseas teacher looking for a happy work/life balance? Choose the days you work each week, enabling you to take long weekends to explore the UK and Europe
- Are you winding down your teaching career now, and wanting a couple of days a week supply?
- Do you want to teach and still enjoy a work/life balance?
If yes to any of the above then apply now.
In return we offer:
- Local work to your home address; we would never ask you to travel more than 1 hour for a supply assignment
- Competitive pay on a weekly basis
- Access to free CPD courses throughout the year
- A wide variety of schools
To hear more about the opportunities we will have for the new academic year, please apply now!!