Uniform Education are looking on behalf of an 'Outstanding' all girls secondary school for a flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join their team of Key Stage Co-ordinators in providing effective administration and pastoral support to enhance student progress. This is a permanent role working term time only, 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
This role will include organisational as well as administrative duties such as:
- Dealing with complex student related matters.
- Supervising and training staff as appropriate.
- Contributing to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems, procedures and policies.
- Overseeing admissions and attendance for your relevant year group - Record, monitor and evaluate on a daily, weekly and termly basis.
- Maintaining and updating a register of students' reports and liaising with Heads of Year as required.
- Managing manual and computerised record/information systems.
- Assisting with marketing and promotional tasks of the school as appropriate.
- Analysing and evaluating data/information and produce reports/information/data as required.
- Organising necessary meetings and events.
For the right candidate this school can offer you:
- The Local Government Pension Scheme.
- A staff gym.
- A school with a strong commitment to staff.
- A working environment focused on raising standards for all.
- The opportunity to work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing
- Substantial redevelopment, growth and change.
For more information or if you are interested in applying for this role please contact Issy on 020 3794 8988 and send your CV