Uniform Education are looking on behalf of an 'Outstanding' secondary school looking for a flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join their team of Key Stage Co-ordinators in providing effective administration and pastoral support to enhance student progress. This is a permanent role working term time only, 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
This role will include organisational, administrative and resourcing duties:
- Deal with complex student related matters.
- Supervise, train and develop staff as appropriate.
- Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems / procedures
- / policies.
- Overseeing admissions and attendance for relevant year group - Record, monitor and evaluate- daily, weekly and termly.
- Maintain and update a register of students' reports and liaise with Heads of Year as required.
- Organise meetings / events.
In this role we can offer you:
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- A staff gym.
- A school with a strong commitment to staff.
- A working environment focused on raising standards for all.
- The opportunity to work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing
- Substantial redevelopment, growth and change.
For more information or if you are interested in applying for this role please contact Issy on 020 3794 8988 and send your CV