School Office Administrator
If you like the buzz of a busy office, have excellent communication skills and enjoy variety, this is the school for you. A small independent preparatory school located in an idyllic setting, with approximately 150 pupils, located close to Woking.
In this role you will assist the School Secretary to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the school office throughout the full calendar year. An interesting and diverse role, it is involved with all the different aspects of the school. Customer service is at the heart of everything you will do, as the role is one of the main points of contact that parents, and others, have with the school. Working closely with other members of the admin team, this post provides the opportunity to use your wide-ranging skills and eye for detail to support, and feel very much part of, our school community.
Working hours are 10.00am-6.00pm (while school is in session)
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Attention to detail and excellent command of English
- Able to communicate well with parents
- Good time management to ensure that deadlines are met
- Friendly, 'can-do' disposition
- Able to support the Christian ethos of the school
- Team player with a willingness to provide general assistance when needed
- First aid qualification
This is a Christian Foundation Independent Preparatory school for girls aged 2.5-11 and mixed from Nursery up to age 7 years, committed to providing a breadth of learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom. Located near to Woking and boasting beautiful grounds, this is an idyllic school with a marvellous reputation in its borough.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
Contract: Full Time and Permanent. Please apply today if suitable!